Wednesday, April 30, 2014

Hello everybody!
Today I’m going to talk to you about one of my ambition, which is to travel around the entire world. Like you have seen before I’d like to travel a lot, but I want to know others places, like Europe, Canada, Australia and even some places of Chile.

I think that one of the ways you can learn things is travel, because you know the really thinking of a culture or their habits. I really want to travel and know every place that contributes with the actual occidental way of thinking, like Greece that is the beginning of everything that this part of the world is.

One of the people that promote this ambition is my mom; she loves to travel, too, so every travel that I have done, I do it with her. And if I go to Europe I want to go with her, that’s would be amazing.


If I do this dream true, I would be very happy and feel complete, I think, because know others cultures, others ways of life it’s really interesting, you can talk with a person who has the same idiom that you have or you can talk with someone that don’t know any word in Spanish and you try to communicate whit a gesture, or whatever and that’s is and really exciting experience. 

10 comments:

  1. Hello !, i love to travel too, and i hope someday i can go greece as you want

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love to travel, is so awesome because you meet new people, culture, is great

    ReplyDelete
  3. To travel the world is a dream that so many people have, is a beautiful dream (:

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is my dream too!, I hope you can realized someday.

    ReplyDelete
  5. travel is the more important in this life!

    ReplyDelete
  6. It seems to everybody want to travel around the world xD

    ReplyDelete