Wednesday, April 23, 2014

Hi everybody
Today I’m going to talk about one of the things that I love movies, there are the best inventions in the world, and I really don’t know what I would do without it.
But I don’t speak to you about any kind of movies; I speak about the movies that usually are nominated to award like the Oscars, Goya, etc. or that kind of movies that are showed in Cannes or events like that.
This kind of movies leaves you thinking many hours, and every time you see it you discover something new, like when I saw “Inception” I really don’t know if in the end, they are dreaming or they are alive and when I saw for fifteenth time I understand what happen truly. If you haven’t see it please go to internet and put it.
 Other movie that I really love is “Life is Beautiful”, this movie isn’t too complicated to understand like “Inception”, but have a very deep sense, and I think that all of us, who has seen it, cry in the end, is so beautiful, and the first time you never can imagine the final of the movie.

I think that the movies are really interesting, and I believe that my mom motivates me to love it, and I usually go with her to the cinema.

5 comments:

  1. I also love movies!!! but, I don't believe in the Oscar's jaja. Those two are good movies :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. MOVIES ARE DEFINITIVELY THE BEST INVENTION IN THE WORLD!
    When I saw " Life is Beautiful " I cried a lot.
    PS: someday I am going to win an Oscar

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love movies too, they are amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love cinema, is one of the best arts. I like inception so much!

    ReplyDelete