Wednesday, April 16, 2014

Hello.
I think technology it’s a really good thing in this world, but obviously have consequences like the sedentary lifestyle, and that is not so good.

My favorite piece of technology is my tablet, it’s very useful because I usually, used it to read all of the text of the university and also some books that I want to read but I don’t want to buy.

This tablet was a gift of my father, at first time the tablet was property of his, but when he noticed that I had to read a lot and I didn't want to kill trees, he passes it to me. 

I have it since this March and I used it every day, I think that thing is a part of my life, because without it, I probably have all of my readings disorganized.


I really don’t know what I’ve to do without the tablet, it’s really necessary, and all of the technology is necessary nowadays, because all of the most popular ways of communication, like wathsapp or facebook, needed a piece of technology either a computer or cellphone, and if you don’t have any of them, you are like an alien.

4 comments:

  1. I seems to be really nice to have a tablet, i don't have one. Don't your eyes gets tired on it?. I like the alien photo jaja

    ReplyDelete
  2. not, because i adapt the light of the screen

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can’t read in a tablet because I begin to play and lose my time. I have to read in paper

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, I can't read in the tablet because my eyes hurt and then my head. But is fantastic all the space that the tablet save on relation to the sheet of paper :o !

    ReplyDelete