Wednesday, April 2, 2014

When I was 16 years old I went to Peru I can never imagine that I would be in love with that country, I went with my mother, we stay there two weeks and we knew wonderful people and a place that I will never forget, Machu pichu is the most beautiful and also mysterious, because the energy of the place moves your soul, and you feel all the things that you imagine when you read “Alturas de Machu Pichu” of Pablo Neruda.

We went to Machu Pichu on a bus, and after that we took a train, we knew in the train a group of Chilean person, in all places you will find a chilean, and we talked all the way there, they were teachers of differents subject, that was so funny.
When we arrived there I lost my speech, is was amazing, then the guide took us into the mysterious city, and she explained all of the history of the place. When the tour finish i can’t believed that I stood in Machu Pichu.


That was the best vacation

8 comments:

  1. Hi there, PerĂº sounds really magic and mysterious like you wrote, defenitely Machu Pichu is a place I will go in a no so far future I hope

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi there, yes it is, you must to go C:

    ReplyDelete
  3. It sounds a little scary too, i wonder how would be that place in the night :S.
    I hope some day i can visit that place :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. One of my dreams is go to Machu Pichu, I hope one day it came truth. Your travel sounds fantastic.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi!, Machu Pichu sound like a really magic place. I really wish go there some day like you! c:

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi
    This place feel me so calm, I remembered jaivas`s music video.
    It`s a masterpiece.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love machipichu, when a was child I have the oportunity to visit

    ReplyDelete