Wednesday, April 9, 2014

Hello, this is my favourite photo, this was taken in Rio de Janeiro, Brazil in 2013, when I was there because the “JMJ” (World Youth Day) with Papa Francisco.
In Rio there is a place called Favela Santa Marta, where Michael Jackson film the video of “They don’t care about us”, a song of his ninth álbum “History”. I’m a fan of him, and I can’t waste the opportunity to stay in the same place, where he was a few years ago in 1995 exactly.



 This photo was taken by a friend called Maria Ignacia, who was tired to listen me to talk about the Singer, but when we arrived to the place where is the statue, I think that I was the most happiness person in the world, i really can’t believe it…
In this picture I appear with the statue of Michael Jackson, hugging it. This representation of him is in a real scale, so is like if I really stay with the “King of Pop”.
The experience to stay in this place was amazing, and the travel to Brazil was one of the best travel I ever have.
There is the link of the video, if you want to see it.

7 comments:

  1. Oh! that picture it´s so funny. I want to go to Brazil some day :(.

    ReplyDelete
  2. D: I really like this song, great picture

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good picture!, I want to go to Brazil too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's a beatiful picture (: I would like to go to Brazil too

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love Michael Jackson! I want a picture like that! I'm jealous >:(

    ReplyDelete
  6. nice picture! I really like the story jajaja it´s so funny

    ReplyDelete