Wednesday, May 7, 2014

Hello everybody

Today I’m going to talk about my topic for the presentation of the next week, Carl Gustav Jung, he was psychiatry and psychologist. He was a supporter of psychoanalysis and a partner of Sigmund Freud for a long time, but after they argue, because Freud didn’t accept the new ideas of Jung, about another interpretation of the dreams, he thinks that not everything can be explained by the sexual theory.

 Jung have two moments in his life during Freud and after Freud, they dissociation produced that Jung can developed himself. And I use that moments to organize my presentation because that break of their relation made that he can introduced his own ideas into the psychoanalysis and even create his new vision about it.


I think he was a really interesting man, he knows about mythology, philosophy, literature, anthropology, etc. And that knowledge made that he was an erudite and he can create terms like collective unconscious, archetype, etc. I think that he made some contribution about the perception of the person, like the importance of the history of the humanity for the analysis of the person. 

8 comments:

  1. I`m going to talk about Freud, I´ll be waiting for your presentation! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. it's seems to be a nice person to talk about, very interesting, i've never read anything from him, but someday i will

    ReplyDelete
  3. The first time I heard of him was from my unt... Very good topic c:

    ReplyDelete
  4. My Spanish teacher was obsessed with Jung, I will finally know why.

    ReplyDelete
  5. he looks a interesting person. I want to know more about him.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  7. He is so handsome! hahah it`s a joke. I think that your presentation is going to be really interesting.

    ReplyDelete