Friday, May 23, 2014

Hi everyone!!!
Today I’m going to talk about one of my favorite restaurants it’s in Peñaflor and prepares Chinese food, I love it. I can say to you this is one of the best restaurant here, and the best cooking this kind of food.
When I go here usually with my mom and dad, we eat noodles or rice with meal. I love this place it’s very nice and comfortable.
And other place that I want to go some day is the “Piccola Italia”, I need to say that I think that the Italian food is very good and I love it, is one of my favorite kinds of food, so I want to go to this place to eat pizza or gnocchi.
But exist something that I can’t support it’s sushi, I think is disgusting and the taste is so weird, I don’t know what is the fascination that the people have with this kind of food, but how someone says there are no fixed rules about taste.
I think that places like restaurants are a place where you can share with your family, and when my family and I go to places like this we leave the cellphone far away from us.   

No comments:

Post a Comment