Wednesday, June 4, 2014

Hi everyone

Today I talk to you about something I would like to learn, that is dance ballet, it’s one of my dreams I love the classical music and I think it express a lot without words, and dancing this kind of music it would be amazing because the dance is a way to talk without words, so is the way you can talk with your body and the music in a kind of group. I never have the possibility to learn this kind of dance, the closer that I stay to learn to dance it was when I was in the middle school, but I had to leave it, because I change my school. And if I can I want to do any workshop of dance, maybe classical or contemporary

And other thing that I want to learn is about classical mythology, especially greek mythology I think that is amazing and so interesting, and obviously it’s full of aventure, and I want to read more about it and if I can do something with this knowledge, because if you believe like me in the collective unconsciuos you can noticed that all of the symbols that were in this, are support in the classical mythology.


Thanks to visit my blog, greetings. 

8 comments:

  1. Classical mythology is so exciting i would like to learn it too

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG!! I want to learn classic dance too! and ballet is something beautiful, except for your foot get ugly jaja but it's one of the beautiest dance in the world

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love Greek Mythology <3 when I was a child my dream was study Greek Mythology, like... a career about it... but here I am... so sad :'( jajaja

    ReplyDelete
  4. Since I was little I loved classical mythology, Is very interesting how much you can learn about a culture with a little history

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love greek mythology, I thing Greek Gods are the best because they have human defects

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have a friend that is a dancer, she estudied since she was 3 or 4 years. Now she is in Argentina, she is amazing. It's difficult to do a professional dancer if you never danced before, but if it's just for hobbie, you should do it, just for fun ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love greek mythology is fantastic!
    dance ballet sound interesting.

    ReplyDelete
  8. :o I feel the same as you about the dance! I also practiced ballet as a child. It's very beautiful <3

    ReplyDelete