Wednesday, June 25, 2014

Hi everyone

This is my las
t post so here we go; all this time was really strange to me, because I never did something like that before. In the beginning of the curse I find really bored this thing and know I think that I like, it’s a new way to learn English but if I’m sincere I think that we can have a feedback of the blog for improve our abilities in write. 

I think that I learn to write better, I think so, but I really don’t know if it is real or it just my imagination. I think that this tool of learning is really good but I think that we can write I don’t know about love, maybe, OK I’m in love jajajja… but I don’t know about our child, friends, couples, reviews of books or movies, etc.


The feedback I think would be necessary in the future, because if we know in what we’re wrong we can correct the way like we are writing.  


The curse of English I think that it was really nice because I can talk more than that I do in the school, also I knew some great people of the others career and also of my own career.


So now my best wishes to all of you 



8 comments:

  1. Tamara!! I'm going to miss you here!! Love u

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think that your idea about feedback ir great, it would be very useful to make the blog better

    ReplyDelete
  3. Im agree with you: it was a strange experience but after all good. See you in class, Tere. Kiss!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I will miss you a lot! I feel grateful for have the oportunity of meet you in this class! And I'm agree with you respect the feedback idea

    ReplyDelete
  5. I also agree that we should have done more feedback. At least a couple of times more. But some comfort is that there are studies that show that even without corrections,the continous writing in the language, helps improve structure of the text :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yeah, the feedback is a good idea c:

    ReplyDelete
  7. We write the same improve about feedback.
    I think this method is very creative too.

    ReplyDelete