Thursday, June 19, 2014

Hello everybody

Today I’m going to talk about my career, psychology. I choose this career because I love the things associated with the mind and I think that if you change the thought of one person in a community this person could change their own circle of people.

I think the work of the psychologist is very important to the society, because they help people with problems and also help the family in cases of drug addiction, alcoholism, sexual abuse, etc.

The psychologist need to have emotional strength, because this professional have to confront really difficult situations that  can be destroyed their mind, like work with psychopath or kids that were abused, etc.

One of my favorite subject, right now is philosophy, because I think is it very interesting and is one of basis of the psychology, because without it the people maybe never ask ourselves for the mind. And in the school I also love this subject, so I think that cause that I love now. And I think the teacher it is really good he motivates you to listen the class and participate in classes.

I think psychology is a really extensive area, but it have a lot of chanta people, that you know that they aren’t try to help people just to take their money.

1 comment:

  1. In the school I loved Philosophy too. I think is very ineresting.

    ReplyDelete